One of the rarest and most exciting opportunities in the health sector is here. Our client is excited to invite business leaders and managers to spearhead one of the most impactful projects in the healthcare system, especially an OTP service and oncology care. Your duties would include:
- Operational leadership: You will oversee the overall hospital operation and will be responsible for designing and scaling tech-enabled systems that will enable our team of providers to do their best work and deliver the highest-quality care possible.
- Team building: You will be responsible for building a well rounded support service team including managers, engineers, technologists and service staff.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You will partner with leaders across clinical, product, and sales to develop a B2B offering that drives outsized value for employers and their employees.
- Prior experience working in the healthcare system would be an advantage
- At least +5 years of leadership experience in a managerial position
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Public Health and related fields.
- Good knowledge of English
To apply for this unique position, please call 94104010 or send an email to email@example.com