Service Instructor A great opportunity has risen to automotive mechanical engineer majors looking to advance the career to next step. The experienced candidate is to have excellent communication skills, well self-organized and greatly passionate about automotive architecture. If interested or would like to refer, please contact 9909 8432 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
One of the rarest and most exciting opportunities in the health sector is here. Our client is excited to invite business leaders and managers to spearhead one of the most impactful projects in the healthcare system, especially an OTP service and oncology care. Your duties would include:
- Operational leadership: You will oversee the overall hospital operation and will be responsible for designing and scaling tech-enabled systems that will enable our team of providers to do their best work and deliver the highest-quality care possible.
- Team building: You will be responsible for building a well rounded support service team including managers, engineers, technologists and service staff.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You will partner with leaders across clinical, product, and sales to develop a B2B offering that drives outsized value for employers and their employees.
- Prior experience working in the healthcare system would be an advantage
- At least +5 years of leadership experience in a managerial position
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Public Health and related fields.
- Good knowledge of English
Our client is looking for a driven sales and business development professional with a growth mindset to join their executive team. If you value working smart with integrity, bringing innovation and creativity to your team and growing together as one, this opportunity is for you. You will be required to lead the BD and sales team, manage the sales process, conduct market research for new prospective leads and work with innovative ideas and trial runs. Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Sales, Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in Technology Sales and Marketing.
- 3+ years’ experience in leadership is preferred.
- Preferably international market experience
- Agile, multi-cultured and growth mindset to work with a team from diverse culture and profession, and a start-up environment
Industry leading media tech player is inviting experienced editor for an interesting opportunity for leading publications, managing day-to-day management process whilst progressively developing the team’s output. Interested Editor is to be a Journalism/Finance/Business major with proven copywriting experience and excellent writing and editing skills. Please feel free to contact us at 9909 8432 or email us at email@example.com
Mongolia Talent Network has been retained by leading industrial player to invite high level engineering professional for director position. The opportunity has risen to construction professional with more than 8 years of experience with strong management leadership skillsets and proven expertise in construction professionalism. If you would like to get more detail about the exciting opportunity, please feel free to contact us at 9909 8432 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org