This Policy describes how Mongolia Talent Network (“Mongolia Talent Network”, “we” or “us”) collect, use, transfer, and disclose your information.
This Policy covers information Mongolia Talent Network collects in connection with our Recruitment Services, Consulting Services, and Products (collectively, the “Services”). This Policy also covers information collected through:
- web sites,
- our social media pages and apps,
This Policy also covers other means by which we collect information. (In person discussions, telephone conversations, and through non-electronic communications etc.)
At Mongolia Talent Network, we are committed to respecting your privacy and endeavor to ensure that any data provided to us is maintained and handled with skill and consideration, and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Where you apply for a job opening posted by Us, these Privacy Notice provisions will apply to Our processing of your personal information in addition to Our other Privacy Notice which has been provided to you separately or is available on Our Website.
Where you apply for a job opening via the application function on a job site or similar online service provider (“Partner”), you should note that the relevant Partner may retain your personal data and may also collect data from Us in respect of the progress of your application. Any use by the Partner of your data will be in accordance with the Partner’s Privacy Notice.
Personal Information We collect
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Through our recruitment services, we may collect the following types of information about you as a candidate. Name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, resume information (employment history, education, professional credentials, memberships in professional organizations, skills, ), citizenship, information from former employers and other references, and additional information to the extent we have acquired or you have provided us with such information. In addition, your video files in case you conduct your interview using the Video Interview feature.
- Through our communication, We may keep a record of that correspondence and collect your name, contact details and your preferred means of
- A record of your progress through any hiring process that we may conduct.
- Details of your visits to MTN’s Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to MTN’s Website and the resources that you access.
How we collect personal information
- This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
How we use the collected personal information
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which We collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for Our business.
In the course of our Recruitment Services, we may use Personal Information that we have collected to store your information and create profile about you in our database. This profile may be used to identify professional opportunities that is suitable for you.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To find appropriate candidates to fill Our job openings. We may contact you on a case-by-case basis regarding potential job We may also contact individuals you have listed in your documents as your referrals.
- We use your Personal Information to confirm references and conduct education and background checks as
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process. We use your Personal Information to respond to your inquiries, to verify your information, or to share information with
- We keep a record of your contact information and correspondence
- We may retain and use Personal Information about you for research, scientific publication, statistical studies. Personal Information collected will be anonymous and we pseudonymize your Personal Information, meaning that the personal is stripped of all information that may directly identify you.
- We may use your Personal Information to send you information or marketing
Mongolia Talent Network sends newsletters, emails, proposals, engagement letters, and information regarding our Services. We use your Personal Information to conduct surveys and prepare marketing materials in which case we will contact you prior to get your consent.
- We will use your Personal Information after getting a consent from you.
Disclosure of Your Information
As set out above, we pass your information to our third-party service providers, including MTN, who use it only in accordance with our instructions and as otherwise required by law.
Where you have applied to a job opening through another service provider, we may disclose data similar to the Disposition Data defined above to such service provider. The service provider shall be the data controller of this data and shall therefore be responsible for complying with all applicable law in respect of the use of that data following its transfer by Us.
In the course of our Services, we may disclose your Personal Information to clients who have engaged our services.
- In Recruitment Services, we disclose Personal Information regarding candidates, including full CV, resume and other related data provided by the candidate, and obtained with candidates verbal consent to prospective clients that have engaged Mongolia Talent Network’s recruitment and other services.
- In the course of our other Services, we disclose Personal Information to our
- Any test result, assessment or survey outcome at our client’s request as part of our Services will be stored in our database (if applicable) and we will not share the data with other clients or any third party without appropriate consent from the candidate.
Mongolia Talent Network discloses Personal Information to third parties who provide support for our Services or our operation.
- Mongolia Talent Network works with third parties who provide services that may include, but are not limited to, assessment services, including assessment validation services, website hosting and database support, resume verification, background checking, public relations services, translation services and attorney
- As part of providing services, these third parties will be provided with access to Personal
- There may be other times that we disclose your Personal
- We cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the actions or omissions of third parties, including clients, and the way they use Personal Information received from Mongolia Talent Network.
We retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted considering the purpose(s) for which it was obtained.
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you or our client (e.g., for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services),
- A period after the ongoing relationship, if we have a legitimate internal operations need (e.g., for research analysis, archiving)